We’d love to hear from you!
Please let us know if you are:
A customer with a question or feedback.
We love to hear from our customers! Please select from the following:
A chef, retailer, or food industry professional interested in selling, serving or using Straus products.
If you are looking for Straus product for your business, we work with distributors who deliver our products to California and select western states. Please tell us about your business so that we can provide you with more information.
* Marked fields are required
An organization seeking a donation.
Straus Family Creamery’s mission is to support family farms and the rural communities in which they live. We actively support many organizations by providing in-kind product donations and monetary sponsorships as we are able. We are happy to consider any donation requests but we give preference to organizations and events that are directly tied to our mission.
There are two types of donation requests: monetary and in-kind product donations. For monetary sponsorships and donations, we focus on mission-aligned organizations. For in-kind product donations, we focus more on local community, mission-aligned and civic organizations, and local schools.
Straus Family Creamery strives to support our local community, but we are unable to fulfill every single request. We thank you in advance for understanding. Note, any donation requests need at least 30 days’ notice.
* Marked fields are required
A member of the media.
Visit the FAQ section to get your questions answered.
Dairy Home Delivery
There are a small number of independent companies, which provide home delivery services of our organic dairy products. Please contact them directly to get your Straus Family Creamery products delivered to your doorstep.
- Albert & Eve: 925-209-0958 – www.alberteve.com (Bay Area only; San Francisco and select East Bay and South Bay cities; online ordering)
- Bay Area Milkman: 800-464-6455 – www.bayareamilkman.com (Bay Area only)
- Farmstead: https://www.farmsteadapp.com/ (Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
- Farm Fresh To You: 800-796-6009 – http://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/ (Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
- GiGi’s Milk: 928-310-6069 – Gigismilk@q.com (Arizona only: Flagstaff, Bellemont and Kachina Village)
- Good Eggs: 415-483-7344 – www.goodeggs.com – firstname.lastname@example.org (Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
- LolaBee’s Harvest: 415-854-0370 – www.lolabees.com – email@example.com (San Francisco and East Bay)
- Luke’s Local: 415-643-4510 – https://lukeslocal.com/ – firstname.lastname@example.org (East Bay, South Bay, and San Francisco)
- Out of the Box Collective: 310-745-3556 – www.outoftheboxcollective.com – email@example.com (Los Angeles and surrounding areas)
- San Jose Milkman: 408-469-1572 – http://www.sanjosemilkman.com/ (San Jose)
- Sonoma-Marin Milkman: 707-766-8008 (Sonoma and Marin Counties and selected locations in San Francisco)
- Sustainable Product Urban Delivery: 415-695-9688 – www.spud.com – sanfrancisco@Spud.com (Bay Area only)
- Homesome: 415-787-2047 www.gethomesome.com – firstname.lastname@example.org (South Bay Area only)
- FreshPrep: 415-885-9514 – www.freshprep.com – (South Bay Area only)